Once again I went to the Titanic International Tattoo Convention in Belfast. Last year we had a lot of fun (you can check out all the photos from last year on the tattoo part of my blog) and this year we also had a lot of fun.
Here’s just a few of the highlights. I’ll post more later on (next days, next week, something like that).
Next week I’ll participate in a photo exhibition. It’s a group exhibition with more than 70 contemporary Norwegian photographers and I’m looking forward to see what the others will exhibit and how they express themselves. The exhibition is held from Monday January 25th – Sunday, 31 January at 12-17 and it makes me feel optimistic about the coming week.
Another thing that makes me feel optimistic is when I see a nice piece of ass, like this one:
The photo that I’ll exhibit next week is an improved version of one that I’ve posted in this blog before: https://cardinalguzman.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/a-cardinal-dinner-party/
I guess that close to none of the readers of my blog will be in Oslo next week, but here’s more about the exhibition (and a couple of related links):
- Google map: https://www.google.com/maps?q=13+Jens+Bjelkes+gate+Oslo,+Oslo,+0562+Norway
- The catalog can be found here: http://issuu.com/cyangalleri/docs/2016_katalog
- Complete program for the whole week (in Norwegian only): http://cyanstudio.no/kalender/2015/12/1/cyan-stipendutstilling-2016
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cyan-studio-109548155779680/
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Optimistic: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/photo-challenges/optimistic/
- Self-portrait in tits: https://cardinalguzman.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/self-portrait-in-tits/