February is almost over and I haven’t shot much in Oslo this month, but I’ve had to capture something for “The Changing Seasons”.
Welcome to this challenge that’s called «The Changing Seasons 2016». As most of you already know, there are two versions to choose from this year; the original (V1) which is purely photographic and the new version (V2) where you can allow yourself to be more artistic and post a painting, a recipe, a digital manipulation, or simply just one photo that you think represents the month. Anyone with a blog can join this challenge and it’ll run throughout 2016.
- Implied Spaces also posted an ice study:
- And I submitted one of these photos to Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness:
This island is for Leanne Cole’s «Monochrome Madness» – Monochrome Madness year 2, week 6.
Like Charles Bukowski put it: ‘The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills‘ and it’s time for the fourth post in this blogging event that I’ve named «The Changing Seasons». This photo project will run throughout the year and everyone with a blog and a camera is welcome to join (you can still join even if you’ve missed out on the first posts).
The rules are simple and the idea behind it is to get you to shoot often and continuously, to build up your portfolio, get some photographic experience and have fun. This way you’ll capture the changing seasons throughout the year. I started this challenge in January with photos that I shot in December, so in this gallery I present the photos that I took in March.
These photos were all shot in Oslo on different days during March and with different cameras (my DSLR and my pocket camera). The photos that look like spring has arrived, were shot about a week before the ones with snow.
- Find a location near your home. Each month take somewhere between 5-20 photos and post them in a gallery in your blog (I’ll post mine on the 7th, but you can choose your own publishing date).
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons (this makes it very easy for others to follow the challenge using the WordPress reader if your blog is running in the WordPress platform).
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
Check out the participants blogs:
- Links to your posts will appear here after you’ve posted them, but don’t be afraid to leave a link to your post in the comment section too (in case I miss them in my reader).
I’m (still) in the process of moving to another apartment (I’ll be moving in the end of this month), so I might be slow when it comes to replying to comments and visiting posts.
Find all the previous posts in this tag: https://cardinalguzman.wordpress.com/tag/the-changing-seasons/
This is a little preview of what’s to come in my next «The Changing Seasons» Post. It’s also my entry for WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge this week. Check out the changing seasons challenge here: https://cardinalguzman.wordpress.com/tag/the-changing-seasons/