I’m working on some new portrait projects this weekend. Here’s a self-portrait/composite image that I made on Thursday.
Five Photos / Five Stories – Black & White Challenge:
This is a long exposure combined with the teeth from a skull that I photographed at a museum, plus some random this & that effects. I’m probably offline when this is posted (it’s a scheduled post), but I’ll be back after the weekend. It’s easier to focus and think creatively without electronic devices that are beeping, buzzing, desperately seeking attention and acting out like your friend did at that party when he was on a mixture of amphetamine, ecstasy & booze… (True story. You know who you are. No names mentioned).
“those who escape hell
never talk about
and nothing much
― Charles Bukowski
- Miz Rocket challenged me to a five photos / five stories black and white challenge. This has been the third out of five posts.
- These are the rules of this challenge:
1) To post a black & white photo every day for 5 days.
2) To write a story to accompany your photo for 5 days (this can be fiction or non-fiction, a page, a paragraph or a poem).
3) To nominate a different person each day.
I’m not a big fan of rules, so instead of nominating someone I commandeth thy to visit Andy’s Dark Side: andytownend.com/2015/06/11/dark-side-thursday-four/
This post is dedicated to Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee (27 May 1922 – 7 June 2015).