Five photos / five stories Black and White Challenge:
A beautiful young Gypsie woman approached me on the street. The nail polish on her fingers was broken. Worn off. She wanted me to buy a magazine.
I told her that I wasn’t interested in buying the magazine and added:
“Thank you”, she replied.
Then she wanted me to give her money anyway. 100 kroner.
“I don’t have cash”, I said.
She pointed at a nearby bank and wanted me to go there.
“I just gave you a compliment, but you won’t get any money”, I told her.
- Miz Rocket challenged me to a five photos / five stories black and white challenge. This has been the second out of five posts.
- These are the rules of this challenge:
1) To post a black & white photo every day for 5 days.
2) To write a story to accompany your photo for 5 days (this can be fiction or non-fiction, a page, a paragraph or a poem).
3) To nominate a different person each day.
- I’m not a big fan of rules, so I made my own interpretation to fit me:
- 1) I’ll post 5 black & white photos in 5 different posts (on any random day and I might post other stuff in between those 5 posts).
2) I’ll let some text accompany these 5 shots (but it might be a quote or a poem written by someone else if I don’t feel like sharing anything).
3) I’ll nominate a different person each day. This will probably be some random who’s not actively following the blog. (We all have blog followers that you never see around, so I’m thinking that this can be a good way of interacting with them).
My first nomination was Nia (see my previous post – A Portrait of Tore). Right now I’m too tired to come up with a nominee, but I’ll probably update this post tomorrow and find someone.
This post is also my entry for WPC this week: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_photo_challenge/something-broken/
Edit/update: I’ve decide to challenge tvortravels.wordpress.com to join the 5 photos/5 stories challenge. Tvortravels is unapologetically a tourist who loves to take photos and enjoy writing about her travels. You see her latest post here: https://tvortravels.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/daily-post-challenge-broken/