WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge this week: «Share a photo that means GEOMETRY to you!» So, I chose these photos from two different parts of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.
The bridge is called גשר המיתרים (The Strings Bridge), while the graves on the photos is shot at The British War Cemetery (בית הקברות הצבאי הבריטי בירושלים) in Jerusalem. The cemetery is located between הגבעה הצרפתית (The French Hill) and האוניברסיטה העברית בירושלים (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem) on Mount Scopus. By the way: someone told me that the The French Hill has nothing to do with France, but that it’s named after some guy named French.
Other bloggers entries:
- bopaula.wordpress.com – geometry in the ancient world
- wanderingcandy.com – geometry
- jeffsinonphotography.wordpress.com – geometry
- themofman.wordpress.com – geometry
- vastlycurious.com -geometry
- acrossthebored.com – geometry
- danajoward.wordpress.com – geometry