When we went to visit our dear friends in Grenoble this Easter/Pesach/Days-off-work, and I promised you that I would keep you updated with some photos from Grenoble. I’ve already posted two in a post called Evening in Grenoble, and today I felt that the time was right to post another photo: this one slightly more photoshopped than the other two 🙂
Here’s one of Grenoble’s many fountains – one of countless charming features to this charming city.
(Needless to say, but as always you can click the image for larger version).
Any feedback (positive/negative) or questions is highly appreciated.
- Evening in Grenoble (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Emploi (movingtogrenoble.wordpress.com)
- Chateau d’eau, place Grenette, Grenoble. (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- At the fun fair – the Tivoli in Grenoble (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary Fight (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)