There’s not much to say about this photo: it’s a Magach (מגח) – a series of tanks in Israeli service.
And for those of you that are geeks (photoshop-interested):
- Select your object by drawing a rough circle with a high feather, invert it & darken the corners
- Add a curve layer – gently tweak
- Color balance layer: change midtones, shadows & highlights
- Brightness/contrast layer. Play around with it.
- Add a black layer with lens flare effect (filter – render – lens flare). Set the layer to screen & play with the opacity.
- Add a paper texture. I downloaded my paper texture after a quick image search online (fit to the picture, multiply & play with opacity).
- Add a hue/saturation layer.
- Merge your layers & create a copy, then filter-sharpen-unsharp mask.