This turned out to be a perfect entry for the Weekly Photo Challenge.
Sleepy people on their way to work. A christmas tree closing in on death. Christmas decorations, waiting to be packed and stored in cardboard boxes (where they’ll have to wait, just to repeat their short career’s around the same time next year). A tiger with a frozen head – they say you can rub his balls for good luck (OK, so I just made that up, but you can always try). A tram & a bus seen through the icy window of a bus. The central train station.
Early in the morning, hours before all the pick-pockets, junkies & drug dealers have arrived and started their business…
- The Opera House in Oslo (Weekly Photo Challenge – Windows) (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Oslo Opera by Night (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- The blades are sharpened (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Autumn in Oslo (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Teddy Softbar In Oslo (retrorambling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge peaceful (bebenyabubu.com)
- Weekly photo challenge peaceful (aurelientt.wordpress.com)