I’ve already posted a picture from a violent demonstration for the weekly photo challenge this week, but the picture I posted was from my back-catalog and a few years old, so this morning I figured I’d grab the camera and head out for a fresh photo shoot.
It’s also an excellent opportunity to do some marketing for Oslo, the city where I was born and currently reside. Judging by the weather (which obviously was foggy & a bit rainy) I’m not quite sure if this is good PR or bad PR, but the Opera House, which I also helped to build (me and a couple of other guys…), has its charm even when the weather dogs/gods are not playing on our team.
I hope you’ll enjoy these photos (I went overboard!) and if you ever come to visit Oslo I’ll gladly show you around!
(Click photos to enlarge)
Ok, so the boat has nothing to do with windows, but there’s plenty of windows in the background and besides: it’s a nice boat.
- Violent Demonstration (Weekly Photo Challenge – Windows) (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Roobo69.wordpress.com – windows in Madagascar
- Jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com – display creative vision or creative view
- Flickrcomments.wordpress.com – windows
- Crazeekoala.wordpress.com – windows
- Experimentsinexperience.wordpress.com – light and dark
- Cinova.wordpress.com – windows
- Aartigarde.wordpress.com – windows
- Connieemeraldeyes.wordpress.com – windows
- Dadirridreaming.wordpress.com -windows
- Mdcphotographs.wordpress.com – windows
- Smkelly8.wordpress.com – windows
- Angelinem.wordpress.com – windows