«Happy Anniversary with WordPress.com! You registered on WordPress.com 2 years ago!».
Cool. I wasn’t aware that I had a ‘birthday’. Ever since I started this blog I’ve tried to live up to my motto:
“quality” blogging since August 2011
That has been my motto since I wrote it back in September 2011. This blog is still just a youngster, but in the two years that have passed, I’ve gained some followers. A small, hard core of those are active (and beloved!), some followers just stop by from time to time to say hello, and then there’s the large majority of unknown, mysterious followers that all blogs have.
The post that you read now is my 399th post in this blog, so statistically I’ve (approximately) gotten one follower per post. Thank you very much to all you commenters and followers out there!
Two years of ‘quality’! Here are some things that I hope to get done before the next anniversary, plus some teasers of what’s to come:
- I hope I’ll finish my next article in the series on the History of Tattoo (Very likely to happen)
- Post a large gallery with street photography (it’s coming the in end of this month/beginning of the next).
- I’m thinking about creating another “Gamlebyen – Then & Now” post (likely to happen).
- Keep on posting graffiti, art and tits in my side-blog: art is horseshit. (it’s already happening).
- It would have been awesome to visit another Stave Church (this probably won’t happen, because it’s expensive to travel in Norway).
- Perhaps publish another recipe? (likely to happen).
Finally, here’s the thing that I’m looking most forward to:
- Start my new series “Israel in the 70′s“.
From one of my contacts I’ve been handed over some really great and original material from 1970′s Israel. This awesome and diverse set of photos also came with the permission to publish it in the blog. The photos are obviously old and worn, so they need some help in the form of digital remastering, but it’ll be fun to fix their scratches, put some digital make-up on and post them here. This series will start this autumn/winter, so stay tuned!
Thanks again to the readers and best of luck with your blog (if you’ve got one). Feel free to share your future blog plans in the comment section, and last, but not least:
Cheers to quality crap!