Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed
The second track on David Bowie’s 1969 album Space Oddity.
“Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed” reflected a strong Bob Dylan influence, with its harmonica, edgy guitar sound and snarling vocal. (Wikipedia)
For those of you that are geeks (photoshop-interested), this is the post-processing of this photo:
- Drew a rough circle with a high feather, invert it & darken the corners
- Added a curve layer – gently tweak
- Color balance layer: change midtones, shadows & highlights
- Brightness/contrast layer.
- Added a paper texture. I downloaded my paper texture after a quick image search online (fit to the picture, multiply & play with opacity).
- Added a hue/saturation layer.
- Merged layers & created a copy, then filter-sharpen-unsharp mask.
We’re celebrating David Bowie week:
- What in the world (thefutureispapiermache.wordpress.com)
- Sound and vision (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Stars 3 and 4 (thefutureispapiermache.wordpress.com)
- Moonage Daydream (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)