Tel Aviv Night Shot Cityscape
I guess the title pretty much describes it all?
Initially I thought that playing with the bulb settings might be a verb: bulbing. I wasn’t sure, so I googled it and found out that “bulbing” is:
Bulbing – The practice of smoking Crystal Meth or Crack Cocaine out of a lightbulb. (source: urbandictionary.com
Well. That’s definitely NOT what I was doing as I was taking this photo, but perhaps the explanation from Wikipedia can help clarify the subject:
“Bulb, abbreviated B, is a shutter speed setting on an adjustable camera that allows for long exposure times under the direct control of the photographer. With this setting, the shutter simply stays open as long as the shutter release button remains depressed.”
Hope you’ve enjoyed these night shots!
Cool posts from random blogs that I follow
- Dear Mr Man (thefutureispapiermache.wordpress.com)
- If life gives you limes make margaritas (mizroketfoto.wordpress.com)
- Passing through the tunnel on a rainy day (sonalidalal.wordpress.com)
- Where Eagles Dare (colderweather.net)
- Lego Board (greysqrl.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Morning -Trakoscan Croatia Boris Frkovic (photobotos.com)
- Something Gerry Anderson Would Stick on Mars (mostlymonochrome.wordpress.com)
- Being Human (robertsantafede.com)